Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Flag

Spraypaint on Canvas
23.75" x 15.26"

At this point, i had to take a break from attempting detail work, and that pile of spraypaints in Ron's workshop was looking more and more promising. So, for a bit of a break, I decided to start spraying with whatever colors I found. When they ended up being reds and blues, it just started taking shape into a dillapidated flag, but I sort of like it, especially the more I look at it. Spray paints are fun! Great release after trying to work on the real detail-oriented stuff. But I think the way the colors blend and bleed together is nice, it probably means somethin' or other if someone would care to think about it for a long time. the silver was a nice touch and gives it a great shine when you see it in person too!

No comments:

Post a Comment