Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Piece

Well, so I finally made it out to Portland after years of plotting and planning my escape from NYC. And it turns out, the city is just as cool as it has been made it out to be . . . but folks also weren't lying about the job situation here . . . a few months of trying and I realized quick making the cash to get by will be no easy feat . . . I'm not one to moan about having too much free time on my hands, time to take blackberries and turn them to blackberry wine, as I suppose people must do out here with their plethora of blackberries. Or spend what little cash i got left on some paints and brushes and try to make something out of this time to kill. . . and that's what this blog is about, putting up the yields of this time I have come across. And so I guess I'm a starving artist now, which I must admit, is a hell of a lot better than just starving. So here's my work, I hope you enjoy it, and if you really dig it and/or want to help me pay for food and rent, you can always order prints off of my deviant art gallery, or get in touch with me if you're interested in originals or commissioned pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment